Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update 5/16/09

Happy to say that we are ALL home again in one piece. Beck is now full of blood, full of energy, and ready to destroy the house again (nothing new). I'm sure that it won't take to long for him to archive this goal...the walls and pantry door have already been exposed of his artwork. Now all we have to do is keep his fingers out of his nose...easier said than done.

We will be heading to Iowa City on Wednesday for more labs that will let us know how he is doing, and where we stand with his antibodies, and platelet progress. We sure feel hopeful after our last hospital visit and his continual platelet climb. We will continue to pray that we keep seeing the same results (minus the low hemoglobin).

6 comments:

Allison said...

I am so glad that you guys are home again! What a wild ride to be on time and time again!

Alli Hicken
mom to Grant

Megan and Shawn said...

We're so glad you're home!! Good luck with tests on Wednesday!

Jana said...

Good news to hear that you are finally home. You all have had a rough road. We love you and little Beckham! Hope the trip to Iowa goes the best it can!

Andrea said...

YAY! Good news. So glad you are back home and to an energetic Beckham. Good luck with Wed. tests.

Holly said...

All I have to say is GO PLATELETS!!! And GO HEMOGLOBIN!!! :)

Fingers crossed for more good news after Wednesday.

love,
The Campbells

kdance said...

Sweet! Hopefully, you are enjoying some nice weather, too. Evan and I went for a long walk this morning and it was already getting hot outside. Once again, it made me wish I was walking with you guys!