Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Rotavirus 2, Scadlocks 0
So, now Kim has the bug too.
She asked me to do a quick update, usually when she does so I respond with a soft "k" and then put it off until she just does it herself. Well, Herself now has Rotavirus, is sick out of her mind, and is hanging out in a hospital with our lethargic sick baby.
Gwen and I are still in Des Moines and we've decided it is safer for now if Gwen stays away. This is getting too similar to August when all of us but Kim had hand, foot, and mouth. Kim's mom also came to help watch Gwen with the hopes I can work and not be fired from the job I just started in January and now have already taken off 4 or 5 sick days for Beckham.
Kim also wanted to make sure I mention that Beckham's infectious diseases physician is aptly named Dr. Gross.
Think that is all for now.
Us
She asked me to do a quick update, usually when she does so I respond with a soft "k" and then put it off until she just does it herself. Well, Herself now has Rotavirus, is sick out of her mind, and is hanging out in a hospital with our lethargic sick baby.
Gwen and I are still in Des Moines and we've decided it is safer for now if Gwen stays away. This is getting too similar to August when all of us but Kim had hand, foot, and mouth. Kim's mom also came to help watch Gwen with the hopes I can work and not be fired from the job I just started in January and now have already taken off 4 or 5 sick days for Beckham.
Kim also wanted to make sure I mention that Beckham's infectious diseases physician is aptly named Dr. Gross.
Think that is all for now.
Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh you guys, does it ever end? Poor Kim! And it must be terrible for you Nate, I am assuming that the hospital is far enough away that you can't just go for a quick visit when you have the time. You and Gwen must miss Kim and Beck terribly. We are praying for a quick turn a round for both of them and that they will be home soon, wish there was something we could do for you guys.
All of our prayers.
From our heart to yours,
Tom and Crystal
Oh no!!!!
Will it ever stop! Here's to a really quick recovery for both Beck and now Kim!
OH MY GOSH!! I sooooooo wish there was something I could do to help. Hang in there Kimmy. Man, you guys are the most amazing people in the whole world to be able to endure this! I hope you both get well very soon!!
Poor little Beckham AND Mommy! If it's not one thing it's another, huh? We'll be praying extra for Beckham to kick this virus soon.
I can't believe how big he looks in his pictures! Too bad we can't visit you guys down there. We'll let you keep your germs to yourselves. Hopefully Dr. Gross (hehe) will get everything taken care of soon!
Heidi, Kevin & Ellie
Oh my goodness! Can't you guys ever catch a break? Honestly...I don't know how you do it. You are amazing parents.
Post a Comment