Friday, September 5, 2008

The last news interview...

At the beginning of July we attended an award ceremony for Methodist and Blank Childrens Hospitals where they received and award for their success rate of families deciding to donate their loved ones organs. We did a post about this event in July but we could not post the news clip because it had not been posted to the news station website. We finally received the news clip. We think they did a pretty good job. Hope you enjoy it as well!


5 comments:

lishalou said...

I kept trying to watch the clip but it keeps saying it's not available. BUMMER! I love your family. All I can say is the Lord is preparing you guys for something big. I think your family experience is putting you on the road to influence MANY! You're so strong and inspiring. I know the days must be exhausting for you. But you are KIM and are an excellent mother and wife and you love the Lord. Because of that, you will be so blessed. Love and miss you! Alisha

kdance said...

Yay! I finally got to see the clip. There's one other I never got to see (there have been 3, right? I've only seen 2 now). I wish they had shown more of you, Kimmie--sexy momma! You're such a hottie. How's my little Beck doing this week? I miss you soooooooooo much, it makes me want to cry! Please give big hugs and smooches to Gwennifer and Beckham from me and Evan.

P.S. Did Deana email you about aerobics??? She asked me for your email. She's such a funny girl. I miss her.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Thanks for sharing the clip...it's still mind boggling to me everything that you guys have been through. What a journey, and what a gift. You 4 are such a cute family :)

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Wow, it really is amazing! I just look at little Beckham and think what a miracle he is! What a gift it is to donate organs!

Laken said...

What an amazing journey you are on! And don't ya feel kind of famous..... ;)