Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update 8/27/08

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Beckham is finally home after his 17 day hospital visit. He is feeling and looking much better, but he still is having problems with eating and taking his meds by mouth. Because of this he was sent home with a NG tube. We are hoping to get that out soon. We wanted to upload a picture to this post so that you could see how much better he looks but our computer is acting up. I will post more later.
-Kim

12 comments:

Jen said...

That is such good news!! I'm so glad he's home. Hopefully he starts eating better soon. Good luck and we will keep you in our prayers.

Mitzi said...

Yeah for coming home!!!!! I am so glad that he is feeling well enough to come home... and hopefully he gets back to being the wonderful eater that he is soon! We were all jealous of how well he was eating while you guys were here! He's a fighter and you guys are totally awesome parents!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So glad you're home! Hope you're rid of the NG tube soon too. You guys are all so amazing, I can hardly believe everything that you have been through. Know that you continue to be in lots of people's thoughts & prayers...

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

That's great news! Yeah for Beck getting better and coming home! I hope his NG tube can come out real soon.

lexie said...

I am glad that you are home

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Kim, I am just always in awe of all that you and your family have gone through. You are such amazing examples to me! You are all going straight to heaven! I am happy to hear that Beck and you are finally home. That picture of his sores is soooo sad! I love you Kim! You are incredible! Oh, and I love that you wore two completely different shoes!

Shand and Bry said...

Kim I'm so glad Beck is finally out if the hospital, hopefully for a long time. Love ya Kim... You're amazing!

Becky said...

I'm glad everyone is doing better. Tell Nate happy Birthday today! This is his birthday greeting card this year. Hope everyone stays healthy for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm so, so happy to hear that you're all home! I hope Beckham will starting eating like his normal self soon and you can say goodbye to his NG tube. You guys are always in our prayers. Hope life gets back to normal soon for everyone. Love you guys!
-Brooke

Anonymous said...

Home is a great place to be! We're glad to hear you are all resting in your own beds!

Heidi, Kevin & Ellie

Posh Totty said...

I am so pleased to hear he is finally home and I hope he can get the ng tube out real soon too.
Have been thinking of you all no end Xxx

Kari Ann said...

I wish I could have talked to you more and Jana's wedding, but it was so good to see you. I am glad that Beckham is home and hope all goes well. You are smazing!