Friday, September 19, 2008

Catch-up #2

While on our vacation in Utah we got to finally meet baby Noah and his family!



Those who have followed this blog from the beginning know baby Noah. For those who have not, Nate has a relative who had a baby boy (Noah) about a month and 1/2 before Beckham. Noah was born with a severe CHD of Critical Aortic Stenosis. He received a heart transplant when he was 27 days old. Noah's mom (Crystal) and I have become great friends and she has been such a support to me during everything that we have gone through with Beckham. It was so great to finally meet them in person.



Noah and Beckham are on different anti-rejection medications. One of the meds causes hair growth and the other causes hair to grow in slow and thin. Can you guess which little guy is taking what med?

Here's some more fun pictures of the heart twins. We sure love you Noah and family and can't wait to see you again!


7 comments:

lizdye said...

Oh my gosh, they are both so beautiful. What miracles. I cannot believe it. They are so big and strong! Thanks for sharing

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

How cute are they!! I love the hair shots! Too cute:) For having heart transplants... you can't see any scaring on their little bodies at all, amazing:)

Sandi said...

They are so stinkin cute. Looks like they are going to be good friends. I love the ones without their shirts. You can't even see the scars, babies heal so well!

Niki Carter said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures of the hand foot and mouth disease are absolutely heart wrenching! You have been to hell and back haven't you! It is amazing to me the strength that is found in people when they are truly put to the test. I hope that I can handle my trials with as much grace and bravery as you have. You are inspiring! I love that you put on two different shoes! Just not something that was important at the time!

Posh Totty said...

Awww such beautiful pics, such very special lil boys you have there :o) Xx

Laken said...

What beautiful blessings they both are! They are TOO cute! In one of the pictures it looks like Noah is trying to feel Beck's head thinking "Where is his fuzzy stuff?". :)

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Kim,
I just received your movie swap package in the mail and I LOVED it. You are so sweet (and intuitive). I took a few moments to look through your blog and I feel very inspired by your life's story. Thanks for making my day!

I blogged about it (naturally). Check it out http://therowdyrebers.blogspot.com/2008/09/movie-swap.html

Have a great day! I hope it's OK if I peek in from time to time