Saturday, September 27, 2008
Walking Stinker
Gwen & Beckham's Halloween costumes arrived in the mail this week (thanks mom!). Of course I had to try them on the kids to make sure they fit (ha ha, I couldn't help myself). Luckily they fit perfect and the kids looked adorable.
Right after I put Beckham's cute little skunk costume on him he turned around, let go of the coffee table, stood, and then took three steps into Nate's arms. Huh? Where did that come from? Beckham has not even been interested in walking let alone standing. I guess that he needed his super hero skunk costume on to have the confidence to walk. Love it! Here is the video I took right after he took his first few steps. Way to go little stinker!
Right after I put Beckham's cute little skunk costume on him he turned around, let go of the coffee table, stood, and then took three steps into Nate's arms. Huh? Where did that come from? Beckham has not even been interested in walking let alone standing. I guess that he needed his super hero skunk costume on to have the confidence to walk. Love it! Here is the video I took right after he took his first few steps. Way to go little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww thats such a cute costume and well done lil man on your first steps. such an amazing moment, thank you for sharing it with us Xxx
Kim-
I want that cute little skunk to trick or treat at my house! When Paigie watched the video she said, "Yeah, Go, go Beckham, YEAH!!!"
I wish you were here so our girls could be monkeys together.
Love you guys-
Brooke
Kimmee! That video makes me smile! It is so good to hear your voice :) Yea for little stinkers!! SO CUTE!!
Haha! What a cutie!
I love the costume! Way to go Becham
That was so sweet! I love their costumes! That is usually how it goes though... as soon as you get the camera or video recorder out, they won't repeat whatever milestone they just conquered! Hope all is well with your fam!
WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!! The little stinker is a-walkin! I love it. This is about exactly how old Evan was when he walked. They are twins, I tell you.
How stinkin' cute are those costumes (no pun intended :) )??? I LOVE them! You are the queen of finding cute costumes. We're doing the billy goat again this year because it was so huge last year. I remember when Gwen wore the bunny outfit the 2nd time--so cute, especially since it was short in the legs :)
How awesome that you finally got to meet Noah! Holy cow, the pictures of the two heart transplant buddies are soooooooooo cute!
As usual, I miss you much more than I can handle! Give me a call soon!
Post a Comment