
Sunday, August 1, 2010
First hug!
We're busy here at the Transplant Olympic Games, but I wanted to break away and give you all a sneak peak into our happenings!


Beck got his first hug from his incredible donor mom, Holly. It was priceless, perfect, and worth the wait (and talk about a tear jerker...I still can't look at this picture without bawling).
Happy Birthday to my incredibe miracle three year old, Beckham! What a perfect present for you to receive for your Birthday! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That is a awesome picture! It brings out so many emotions.
Incredible! When a picture is worth
far more than a thousand words!
God Bless you all.
What a wonderful opportunity for your families and theirs. Such beautiful memories to cherish!
I've been dying to hear about it!! I saw Brenda and Wayne last night and we were chatting...she FB'd to tell me of an article and I saw the family pic of both families!! Soooo neat!! I can't stop crying...how special! Very happy for you both!!
I read the article about your families and was so touched. It is an amazing story, especially about the song. Good luck to you all. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Margaret
Oh Kim! That is so AMAZING and totally a tear jerker!! What a BLESSING! Also want to send a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET BECKHAM!! YOU ARE A SWEET LITTLE MAN AND YOU HAVE SURE CAPTURED OUR HEARTS!!
Love yall
Rhonda
What an amazing experience! I can't wait to hear all the details! Happy Birthday Miracle boy!
Holly's face says it all. This photo stands as proof that from even the greatest tragedy, a miracle can emerge. We're so very happy for you all.
the story on this is so precious. it is so amazing and made me cry!! yay and happy birthday!
The world's greatest picture! I love it! I am so happy for you! I hope Beck had a very happy birthday. We miss you guys. Hope you are all well.
Kim,
How wonderful! What an incredible moment that you and the donor mom were able to share!
Happy Birthday Beckham! What a beautiful present. So amazing!
I love this picture, it says it all! Holly says you are all having a great time, can't wait till they get back to give us all the details. We love you all and are glad you are having such a great time together, what a wonderful trip and we are so glad that your family could make it!
Love to all,
Tom and Crystal
I burst into tears immediately. Oh Kim. There are no words.
S
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Post a Comment