Once we have some time we will put some of this experience in our own words, but until then here is a news story with video that was done on our meeting with the Campbell's.
"2 Families United by 1 Heart"
And here is some reading...
Odessa FileToday Beckham runs his race...we will definitely keep things updated as we can (busy few days here in Madison).
P.S - Please excuse my HUGE pregnant body on the video!
14 comments:
why do you like to make me cry;) wow, what a great day. Love you guys!
Wow. I watched that news article sobbing!!! What an incredibly special moment for you all. We are so glad that you were able to meet this amazing family who have given the ultimate gift to Beck! Good luck in the games today!
Now I have to stop crying so I an post a comment! Oh how amazing..how incredible...and also for us to share this with you guys..and it BLESSED me so to see Sweet Beckham...GOD IS GOOD!
Love
Rhonda
So incredibly amazing. I still can't believe that you were both singing the same song to your boys. What a sweet moment to finally meet. And you look great Kim with baby #3!
I can hardley watch that without bawling! What a neat, blessed experience.
i also couldnt help but cry! what an amazing moment!
Okay that video totally made me cry! What a precious thing!
Who watches that news program and doesn't just bawl their eyes out? Definitely not me! What an amazing experience for you guys to have! So incredible to see God's hand in your lives. Happy Birthday Beckham!
And Kimmy- you look great! Yea for new baby!!
I can hardly imagine the emotions of the experience let alone going through the last 3 years. Beckham looks amazing in that video.
Actually you all look amazing in the piece.
Nate, I thought you could have snuck in some reference to the Pac 12. Maybe next time.
Love you guys.
Matt & Jenny
Kim you look great!! I can't believe how long Gwen's hair is...this video is so awesome, gave me chills the entire time. Congratulations. ♥
I'm so grateful I bumped into your family and the Campbell's at the basketball games in Madison. It reminded me so much of meeting my donor family for the first time at the Games in 2006. Your reunion will be one of your fondest memories. Hope you enjoyed your 1st Games (even though it can be exhausting). Hope to see you more often now that you're on my side of the state. Kim (Liver-Muscatine)
Kim- This is so special. Thanks for being willing to share it with me! We feel so lucky to have you and your family in our ward now.
Such an amazing moment, made me cry (((hugs))) Xxx
WOW!! That is awesome!! I am soo happy for you and I LOVE the PREGNANT YOU!!! ;)
Post a Comment