Monday, October 13, 2008

Update 10/13/08

On a good note, since our last post Beckham began to improve and start to get better. On a bad note, his sickness started all over again this weekend and now he is back in the hospital. I am beginning to think that there must be some sort of magnetic pull between Beckham and the hospital because he can't seem to stay out of that place.

I have had a long couple of nights and days and I don't have the best frame of mind to type out every detail. I will try to update in the next couple of days when we know more what is going on. The best that I can tell you is that he is still dealing with vomiting issue and other fun (ha ha) stuff. Please keep our little guy in your prayers. He looks pretty miserable right now. He is down 2 lbs and for a baby that is a lot!

-Kim

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

so not fun for you guys! Let me know if you need me to do anything for you please!

Laken said...

Poor Beck! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Keep us posted.. when you are able to.

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry. Please let me know what I can do for you.