Thursday, June 23, 2011

Make-A-Wish

This amazing organization

came and asked this cute, curly haired, little boy


to make a wish. And, guess what? He wished to meet these entertainers:

(I know, it's a shocker that he chose to meet them, right?)

And the best part (not that seeing 4 grown men, dancing around in colored shirts, singing to children, isn't exciting enough!)? He gets to meet them here:


and WOW is he excited (and the rest of us, too....though we're a little more excited for the latter).

Thank you Make-A-Wish Foundation! You've given our little Beckham something that will mean more to him than we could ever fathom. We can't wait to take this trip as a family and see the expression that comes across his face when he gets to see The Wiggles in person. I know it will be priceless!

6 comments:

Aunt Barb said...

How awesome is this! He's going to have a such a great time meeting the wiggles! Austin's a little jealous! You ALL deserve this special gift! Have fun!

♥tori. said...

SO CUTE!! i am sooo excited for him for this...and the rest of your family! YAY.

Jill Hankel said...

Yay!!! Have a blast! You all deserve it. Be silly and just relax for awhile:)

Kaycee said...

That is so exciting!! What a neat thing for them to do! Love the foundation! Hope it all goes perfectly!!

Ginny Campbell said...

So happy Beckham is getting his Wish! And I'm also happy to say that a friend of mine is working to start a chapter of Make-A-Wish is our part of NYS!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!