Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Update

We'll let you know more as we know more, but Monday's platelet level actually went up back into the 100s so we may be headed in the right direction already. They will draw another level today and if it continues to rise this may go from a big scare (similarities to last year's long ride) to a short hospital stay...obviously we are praying for the latter.

2 comments:

The Covill Clan said...

Hey Kim, Nate, and Beckham. I am so happy to hear his platelets went up. I thought alot about that special little guy on MOnday. It was such an honor to care for him over the weekend, although I hope I never have to run into you guys at the hospital again. Good luck. Tell BeckhAm 'BYE BYE'

Bridget

Crystal said...

We are praying as well and sending all of you big hugs!

From our hearts to yours,
Tom and Crystal