I received and "anonymous" comment on a previous post that has deeply affected and hurt my feelings - I actually can barely type this post because my tears are blurring my vision and my hands are shaking so. The comment may not have been intended to hurt my feelings (or it may have), but it did...so much. Whoever wrote this comment, I am not trying to attack or single you out, I just want to address what you wrote and let you know how I feel about my sweet little girl. And since you wrote this as anonymous, I cannot contact you directly.
Here is the comment:
"Don't you have 2 kids? Sometime I feel like you forget about your other one and perhaps she might just be a bit resentful as she gets older and realizes life revolves around your son."
First off: I want to apoligize for ever leading any reader to think that my sweet and perfect daughter, Gwen, is any less important than Beckham. She has been the glue that has held us together through all that we have been through with Beckham. I know that she was sent to us specifically to guide us and lift us, and remind us that there is always hope in every situation. We love her more than we can even express...and she knows that! Actually, after I read the above comment this morning, I went to my Gwen and cried and hugged her and asked if she knew that I loved her. Her response was (with her adorable smile) "yeah mommy, I know that." She then ran to the counter to get me a tissue and said "here, this will make you feel better."
Second: I have tried to make it clear in both the title of this blog and the description that is below Beckham's heath info, that this blog is intended for the use of updating others on Beckham's health and that most of the posts will be about Beckham. This is why we started this blog in the first place - to let others know about Beckham because we do not have the ability to update everyone in person. I also write this blog as a journal for Beckham's health, and as a guide for other parents whose children struggle with similar issues.
Third: I want you to know that as a mother, and the mother of a chronically sick child, that I have made it my sole purpose to make sure that my Gwen knows that she is not and will never be second to Beckham because she was born healthy. Gwen, has suffered greatly through the last couple of years because she has to watch her brother suffer, has had to be separated time and time again from her parents because they are in the hospital with Beck, has had to stay inside, away from the outside world so that she does not bring in an illness, and has had to do endure everything over and over again. And through all of it, she has weathered it like no other. She is truly amazing. If I have failed to mention her amazing strength through all of this, I greatly apologize. A big part of why I have not posted more about Gwen through all she has been through, is because my heart is broken each time I watch her suffer, and writing it on the blog, along with all of Beckham's issues, is a very daunting task (to say the least).
I have debated if I should continue this blog or if I should go private. I do not want to do this, but I do not want anyone to think that I am not trying my hardest to make sure my Gwen knows that she is loved. My heart is truly broken over this comment and I want to make sure that everyone out there knows that it was NEVER my intention to give off the above impression. I am truly, truly sorry for doing so.
To my Gwen, I love your crazy, sassy, adorable self so much. Thank you for being mine. You make me smile even when I feel like there is nothing to smile about. I am so glad that I get to have you forever!
-Kim
56 comments:
Oh Kim, I am teary reading this post. You have NO need to apologize. You are a good, beautiful mother that carries a HUGE load.
And whether that comment was sincere or meant to offend, they should have the guts to post it with their name.
I agree with LD....u have NO reason to apologize!!! its your blog...and you have clearly shared that this blog's purpose is to update about Beckham.
So sorry that someone hurt your feelings. That person is in the minority and if they dont like what u write they should stop reading. I know many heart families that have a blog such as yours...
keep blogging girl!!!
Keep your head up!!! Listen, people are ignorant! They don't know what happens when one of your children has health problems. You do your best to spread the love and attention around but after all you are only ONE person. It is very consuming. You started this blog to help other Mothers who are going through this. Instead of being hurt by the comment, realize that the person doesn't understand, and then maybe think about how you can share some of your experience with how to take care of another healthy child while you are dealing with one who has medical problems. Just becuase you do not write about it does not mean that you do not have expertise!! If you have the energy you could write about how Beckhams challenges have affected your marriage and your daughter. Others are dealing with these same issues and if you have wisdom to share - go for it. If not, keep doing what you are doing and let it roll off!! You don't get to be like every other Mom who can spread around the attention evenly. You have one that requires extra attention but that is why Gwen is in your family. She can handle it! Don't worry. You are amazing!! (and so is Gwen)
On another note, it is easy to focus on your "sick" child because you have worried so many times about losing them. You need to know that your other children are strong and that they will be okay. LOVE YOU!
You are an amazing woman and mom. Whoever that loser is can go to you know where! How dare they question your devotion to you sweet little Gwen. I'm sorry that blogging can be such a doubled edged sword. We put ourselves out there and sometimes it comes back to bite us. I hope you don't stop sharing all the stories that touch our hearts and make us see the beauty of life. Love you!
Of course you love Gwen and she knows it!! You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You are doing an amazing job! We pray for you guys all the time!
Keep up your blog. Those who this blog WAS intended for know without a doubt your love and feelings for ALL of your children. Unfortunatly, when you have a sick child this is always a concern in the back of our heads. However, I think that because we DO worry about it, we make more of an effort for our other children to feel extra special and we are sure to find ways to give them that quality time. You have many of us here that walk this walk with you daily and truly understand what a juggle it is. We are all just trying to do the best that we can. I have to say that these kiddos of ours are some of the most kind, compassionate and loving kids anywhere. They are surrounded by love, loyal to their family and firm in their FAITH!
Kim, Holy moly! You amaze me. You handled that so much better than I. It broke my heart to know that with all you are going through, you felt this on top of it! I just want you to know that I look up to you and your family in so many ways. I don't know how you do it day in and day out, but I do know that you are a capable, loving mother and even through this, "Beckham's" blog, it shows how much you love your family - obviously including Gwen. We hope your heart heals from this hurt. We love you!
Ugh! I hate ignorant comments from people who try to impose their own issues on other people. We have had our fair share of that as well at times. We eventually disabled the ability for people to make anonymous comments and for a while, I used comment moderation so that I could edit some of the hurtful things. It kills me that people feel the need to express those thoughts when you share the purpose of your blog in the sidebar!
"This website will be used to update family, friends and many others on Beckham’s condition and other happenings in the Scadlock household."
A fellow heart mom told me that she had to think like a duck and let the comments from those who did not understand just roll off her back. I hope that you can do that too as I am sure someone just forgot the purpose of your blog. Beckham certainly has a lot going on and the resource that you can be to others by sharing his journey and saving yourself the time and strain of updating loved ones individually makes the blog a perfect way to accomplish those tasks.
Unrelated to this post, I am sure glad you buys are home again! Poor Beck having to be a pin cushion. I hope that he recovers without side effects from the IVIG so that you can determine the best way to keep his labs stable! :) Heart Hugs!
Kim you really are amazing and I'm sorry you have to deal with such stupid people sometimes!
Anyone who has ever met you would know what a great mom you are and it makes me sad that you have to defend yourself!
I'm so sorry that you have to put up with stupid comments!
Amen to all the other comments. I am amazed by you and an humbled by your attitude and how you mother. You are such an inspiration. Love you! I'm so sorry you had to even deal with this.
Wow, Kim. That got my teary eyed and angry all at the same time. I can NOT believe someone would leave a comment like that. I really can't. I don't know who would think it was their place to judge or tell you that. Oy! Please know that you are a beautiful woman and an amazing mother. I am always amazed at your selfless sacrifice and happy disposition, despite all the challenges that are thrown at you. Keep your chin up and know that there are some incredibly ignorant people out there! Hugs to you!
Kim! I hardly ever comment, but I really do read each and every post and I pray for your family all the time. I have always thought that this blog was for Beckham and just that, I think keeping it public is a great resource for other families and educational for those thinking about organ donation. Keep it public and don't get discourage. (plus, my mom would be so sad if you made it private, she looks at your blog all the time:)
I really hope the person didn't mean it like it came out. You are an amazing mother. Both Gwen and Beckham have amazing parents:) Keep up the good work!
We pray for you guys all the time!
Oh my goodness!! I don't even know what to say!
If that person can't see from your side links and posts, etc. that this was intended to help others out there going through similar trials with their child or as a way for you to be able to be uplifted by others who share your same/similar story then that's their problem.
I really don't think you should let this lame comment make it so you go private. So many people have been touched not only by Beckham but by your whole family and how awesome you deal with the punches you are given. It's inspiring and also makes everyone count their blessings in their own lives.
There are days when I read your posts and shake my head wondering how you do it all? How you can not just break down and give up. You are such an inspriation. Nate is such an inspiration. Little Miss Gwen...what can I say. She's adapted and has dealt with so many changes and things little ones her age shouldn't have to with wisdom beyond her years. I'm sure her little smile and funny things she does gives you that one bit of hope during even the roughest of times. And of course Beck, even though he's not even been here on Earth for very long, has touched so many lives!
Don't feel as though you have to justify to "anonymous" anything. You know you're a good person, your family knows you're incredible, your friends know you're incredible and that's all that matters.
Anonymous doesn't know the intimate details of what goes on in your family and so they have misjudged utterly and completely. It's unfortunate that a comment like that had to be made and I feel so badly for you and for how you're feeling.
I love your guts and our family has been blessed to know you guys. I miss you all the time (as does Bret...well misses nate :D) and pray for you guys continually.
Yeah...pretty much you rock!
Again, Ant Kathy Says to the bafoon to NEVER visit your blog again. They do not understand the reason for it! I would go crazy not knowing about Beck! Home training is something that is absent from that morons life and your feelings are important. You have far more important things to deal with than an ignornat bafoon. I love your guts and your children. I know that Gwen is the princess of the world! Just ask her! Love Ant Kathy
I am so sorry that someone upset you. How can an anonymous person know anything about you, your feelings or your children? Please ignore those hurtful comments.
You are doing a wonderful job and I love your blog updates.
Mothers and daughters have special bonds and nobody can ever take that away. No need to explain to us.
{big hug}
Kim, it is unbelievable to us that anyone would be heartless enough to make a comment like this with all that you are going through! Despite the difficulties that your family faces as a result of Beckham's health issues, BOTH of your children are incredibly lucky kids to have parents like you and Nate.
We pray that you will choose to continue your blog. It has truly been a blessing for us to follow your family's life.
Love,
Danielle and Thom Roder
You are an amazing mother! I think it is very evident how much you love BOTH of your kids! Keep your head up!
That is so horrible. Obviously this reader has no idea about your family and the hardships that you go through! They should be ashamed of themselves! What an awful thing to post! If they were naive about this blog than at least you set them straight. There are way to many people to update about Beck. This is such a great resource to let others know how he is. Like you said, THIS BLOG is a journal for Beck and his history and to update people! There is so much to keep track of and this is a great way to do that. Obviously that person has a lot to learn in life and they should start with pulling their foot out of their mouth! I'm sorry Kim that you got so hurt. Try to not let this upset you. We all know that you are a GREAT mom and love both of your kids equally. We cant control what other say, I guess they just have to learn it on their own. Hopefully he/she does! We love you guys and pray for the best!
I am just gonna say AMEN to everyone else. We love you all! And, I don't think any of us has ever thought you love Gwen less or failed to recognize her just as much as Beckham. Poo-poo! to anonymous!
WOW!!! Honestly the "anonymous" says it all. The fact that they had to mark it as anonymous when leaving such a critical comment shows what type of a person they are. Sure it is easier throwing rotten apples from behind a fence when you don't have to face the farmer with the pitch fork.
Such a shame. Even if they meant that in a nice way....it was still inappropriate because clearly they have no clue what it is like to be in your shoes and if they were a loyal reader of your blog they would fully understand your intentions with the blog and why it revolves around Beckham.
You don't need to apologize for what you do and don't blog about. #1 it is your blog so you can blog freely about whatever. They have the choice to not read it if they don't approve. #2 I don't think that you should let one small minded person's comments drive you to make your blog private. Just delete the trash when it is left on here because you definitely do not deserve it.
I hope they are big enough to admit they were wrong for making the comments they did and apologize.
Kimmy! My response is the same as all of those above... we know! We know how hard this has been on you and your family. We know that Gwen is a part of that suffering each and every day and we pray for her, too. We know you are an AMAZING mother to BOTH your children and hope that you don't think you have lead "us readers" astray. Of course most of the information posted is about Beckham. It wouldn't be much to say every day: Gwen is healthy, her heart is normal, her platelets are in the normal range. We get it! I love you, sista!!
Oh Kim, how heartless people can be. We know that you love Gwen with all your heart. What a lucky brother Beck is to have her in his life, as well as you and Nate as parents. And what a beautiful little girl she is. Please keep up with this blog, we love being able to follow all of your lives, you are part of our family and we love you all! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are AMAZING, all of you!
Crystal
And on another note, to the person that left the comment, you should be ashamed of yourself. The pictures that this wonderful women post of this beautiful little girl alone should tell you how much she is loved. You owe this amazing family an apology! Sorry Kim and Nate, I just had to say it!
Crystal
Kim you are such an amazing mother! Seriously I am blown away by the strength of your family every time I get to read your blog. It is so clear that you love your whole family so much! Anyone that knows you would never ever question your love for anyone!
Oh Kim, don't you shed one more tear over such a rude comment! And to do it anonymously is despicable. I really cannot believe it.
Your little Gwen is perfect and amazing... and you are a perfect mother to her!! This is so not about giving your children equal "air time" on your blog... your blog purpose is mainly connecting others to Beckham and his health. I really appreciate that you keep this blog, because we love you guys and don't see you often enough to keep up with Beckham's ever-changing condition. This is a great way to do it, and I'm glad you're a public blog.
And Gwen is in a unique situation, but she was born to be Beckham's sister, and she is a strong spirit! She is learning a lot from you guys, and I am sure she feels totally and thoroughly loved!
Oh Sweet, Couragous, One of the Most Amazing Moms, I know, Kim..I am so sorry you have been hurt like that. It is completely insane that someone would even think of sending such a comment to you. It is very obvious that they have no clue what it is like to have a child with a chronic illness. You do not need to apologize or check yourself ..You are a great Mom to both of your children!!! God knows your heart and obviously Gwen is quite a happy little girl. I am furious. I will be praying for this person, and hopefully they will apologize to you. You do not deserve this and don't cry another tear over it..You have more important things to do...Like..Keep on being the absolutely Amazing Mom you are to both of your children. God will take care of it for you!! He Loves you and believe me this person IS NOT ANONYMOUS to him...
Love you girl...Hug those sweet kids for us..
Rhonda
Kim -
Anyone who really knows you and the quality of your heart would never doubt the love that you have for everyone - your friends, your family, your husband and your children. I'm sorry about what was said! Please don't lose heart. It is easy for those on the outside to judge quickly and unfairly. The Lord knows the truth, you know the truth, and Gwen knows the truth - and that's what matters. Keep your chin up! For what it's worth: I think you are wonderful. I'm always in awe of you and the strength it must take to press on when things are rough at home.
-Joni
Kim.. I cannot believe that someone would write something like that! It takes so much strength and energy to go through what you're going through and then to have someone say something like that... is pretty low.
I am thankful for your blog. When we were first notified of Madison's diagnosis, Beckham's blog was the very first blog that we found. Thank you for the information you have put in your blog and for your comments on Madison's blog... it has helped me A LOT. And I know you have helped MANY other moms. You are a lifesaver to us. We need you!
Hang in there. You are a great mom!
I just wanted you to share with you my mental image of you. When I think about you I remember you standing in the back of the church gym or in the hallways with 8 month old Gwen wrapped up in this huge blanket and rocking her to sleep. Standing up! The whole time. Even when she was asleep. You just radiated your love for your sweet baby Gwen. And I know that that love had only grown, not diminished with the arrival of your amazing Beck. You are a wonderful mother, and I know you love BOTH your babies with all your heart, which is more love than lots of mothers have. I love you honey. And my opinion doesn't even matter. What matters most is Gwens. And she told you she knows, because she does.
We share in the feelings of disappointment for such an insensitive, mis-informed reader of your blog. The purpose of your blog is obvious and perfect. We love learning, worrying, hoping, praying and feeling all of the emotions that come with following your precious family. Thank you for providing such a window into your lives as you struggle and triumph and plainly love your family with ALL that you've got! We know no one in your family takes second.
Kim, I am so sorry that someone would make such a comment. Gwen is a true blessing. I was able to see that when I watched her for a year. She was sent here on the earth for you, Nate, and Beck. You are such a wonderful little family. I can picture Heavenly Father sitting down and talking to Gwen and Beck before they came to your family and the struggles that they would deal with. You have two very special little spirits that you are blessed to care for. People should not judge other people until they have walked in their shoes. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK with Beck and Gwen. You are a GREAT mother and I ADMIRE you for all the strength you have. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Imagine me giving you a great big hug. I will give you a real one, when you move to Iowa City. Love you TONS!!!
This person was totally in the wrong. They obviously have no idea what it's like to live with doctors appts. and hospital visits with their child. You and Nate do an amazing job with both of your kiddos, I have always thought so. Although it'll be tough to do, try to let this one roll off your shoulders. You all are a very strong family!!
Heidi, Kevin, Ellie & Baby Girl
http://kschmidtfamilynews.blogspot.com
Kim we love you guys so much! Your family has gone through a lot and I can't even imagine having to go through those experiences.
I was so mad after reading this bolg! I think that whoever wrote that comment has no idea how your family is. Ofcourse you update your blog about Beckham. I for one am glad you blog about beck because you live so far from us and I want to know what is going on with the little guy! Beckham's condition changes all the time it seems.
Gwen is a sweetheart and I know you do not neglect her. She understands and is so loving!
You should be ashamed to write that comment whoever you are, to make this family feel any worse and to have to deal with anything more than they have to. What is your problem? Would you like to be kicked when you are down?
Anyways I hope all goes well and we can't wait to see you guys again!
oh my gosh!! People are so terrible!! Obviously that person has issues in their own life with their parents and are expressing them through that post. I'm so sorry that someone would upset anyone in that way! As you said, it is pretty apparent that this blog is to keep family/friends updated on Beckham's condition. Keep a smile on your face and you, your hubby, Gwen and God know the truth and you shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone! :)
Kim- As everyone else has already said, you are amazing! I am so sorry that some ignorant person made that comment. You do so much for both of your children. I don't have anything profound to say other than that every time I read your blog I am inspired to be a better mom. You are truly amazing!
-Diane
Kim,
I am so sorry you have had to endure something like this! No mother as amazing as you should ever have to go through such harassment, especially when you consider the mountains you conquer every single day. You shouldn't feel the need to justify yourself, as anyone who knows you realizes the purpose of this blog, the reasons for your approach to it, and, most of all, how devoted you are to your beautiful family, Beck AND Gwen (and Nate, too!). And clearly she knows how loved she is! This anonymous individual clearly doesn't know you at all.
I hope you're having a better day. We love you! Give the kids some hugs from us.
Dearest Kimmy,
To hurt you is to also hurt your Dad and I.You know that you are, and have always been everything that we could have ever wanted in a perfect daughter. Becoming a mother yourself has only made you more incredible in our eyes.Dad has often remarked that every little girl deserves to be loved as much as Gweneth is loved.Gwen is so very well loved.Its so interesting to note that while you are in the hospital with Beck, Nate is ALWAYS at home with Gweneth. If things become more serious either Bruce and I or Wayne and Brenda(Nates' parents) come out to help take care of Gwen.We all love her but none as much as Kimmy and Nate.They are incredible companions and parents.
For anynomous call either parent and we will take care of any information that you may need and probably all us(Wayne,Brenda,Bruce or myself,Lois)will give you a proper ear full.Leave our children alone! They are nearly perfect.
Love Mom
Kim
You don't know me, I started following your blog because my husband and I are Real fans and then we let Mark and Michelle (Madison's mom and dad), who are dear friends of mine, know about your blog when Maddie was listed for a heart transplant. I have seen firsthand the AMAZING support that your blog and others have given to their family.
Other heart families need you, please don't go private.
Also, we know you are great parents and that both of your children are loved and so lucky! I can't even imagine how I would feel if someone commented to me like this about my daughter. I love her so much it hurts, and of course you love your kids the same way.
Hi Kim,
This Anne Mendoza from church. I don't think we've ever been formally introduced, but I check you blog regularly because I find you and your family so inspiring. I've always wanted to thank you for your blog, but never have. Most because I didn't want to say, "Hi, you don't know me but I read about your children online." I thought it might sound creepy. Anyway, thank you for your blog. It is a fabulous inspiration to me and I pray for your family all of the time. Your intentions for the blog have always been clear to me. I would just blow the anonymous comment off. Either the person is mean, or was just having an off day where they didn't think before they wrote. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Anne
Kim,
You are amazing, truly amazing! Just know that all of us who really know you LOVE you and know that you unconditionally love BOTH of your kiddos! Way to take the high road! You are better than I am. We love you!
Camille
Sad that someone feels the need to make a comment like that. It is evident in your writing that you carry a huge load as a mother and love both of your children deeply. Your little Gwen has the most contagious smile. Every time I see you on your visits back to Utah I am amazed at the sparkle in that girls eyes. If she felt neglected and unloved it would be obvious but instead she is sweet, sassy, and beautiful with a smile that is contagious! You are a wonderful mother. My guess is that the "anonymous" comment was posted by someone who could never handle a difficult situation with as much dignity and grace as you have! Keep being the amazing mother that you are. There was a talk in General Conference last week that encouraged daughters to look to their mothers as their example of how to live. If Gwen follows in your footsteps and lives her life following your example she will grow up to be one special young lady! Hang in there. I LOVE following your blog and appreciate the updates on Beck. We pray for you often!
Renee Hill Holland
Love you Kim, and family...
Thinking about you today/night..
Hugs,
Rhonda :) (Zeb's mom)
Oh Kim, I am filled with tears. How awful that you even have to go through this. All the comments have pretty much said it. You are an amazing mother to both of your children and I am always in awe at how you handle everything that you do. You are an inspiration to me and many others. Whoever wrote that stupid comment is not worth your time. They can kiss it. I love reading your blog and hope you continue. Especially now that I've moved away :). We love you guys and pray for you often. I'm so sorry that you are hurting from this.
It's your blog. Do what you like.
And agreed: it's not put out there as "this is our family", it's put out there as, "these are B's updates."
If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it.
It's clear that whoever wrote that doesn't know you at all and does not deserve the attention they are most obviously vying for.
Love you guys.
Hi Kim,
shame on that person that wrote that comment, I think you are doing a Great! job as a mom. Gwen looks like a very happy child. I check your blog often and she looks happy :) I can't believe someone would write that and not have the nerve to leave there name. Don't let it bother you. Those that know you know that you are a Great!! mom. :) to both of your kids.
your friend Tiffy :)
Isn't it funny how people can place judgements so fast without ANY of the information?
You're doing GREAT Kim!!! Try not to beat yourself up!
~michele
Holy cow, Kimmy. Whoever wrote that has NO IDEA how wonderful you are OR how wonderful and loved Gwen is. I need to call you--I miss you, AND I need to remind you, again, how truly amazing you are. I LOVE YOU!
Dear Kim,
You do not know me. I have been following your blog about your precious family for a long time now. I am also a mother to a chronically ill child. It is tough enough to be a good mom. But when you throw the trials of a chronically ill child into the mix it can be stressful to say the least! You have been blessed with a wonderfully beautiful family and From where I sit reading and weeping tears that are mingled with understanding You are AMAZING!! Love Angela
Hi Kim,
I'm also a stranger...Mimi, Mia's mom is my good friend so I tend to check on you other heart mommies now and then and this post broke my heart for you. You should not have to apologize. It's apparent that you are a wonderful mother and just because you don't blog about every single thing your children do does not mean you love one more than the other. Hang in there. The strength the families with sick children demonstrate is amazing. take care.
Kim,
You are the most amazing woman I know. The strength and courage you have waking up day to day with the challenges you and your amazing family face gives me strength. I look to you with so much admiration and love.
I know you love Gwen more than anything else in this world. And those who can't see that are blind.
I hope that this comment that "annonymous" made has only made you stronger. You are a woman of such great faith and I only hope I can be half of the woman you are.
I love you and miss you like crazy.
KIM- First of all some people are CRAZY!!
If they had any knowledge of how difficult it is to be a mom of a heart transplant kiddo they never in a million years would have said that!! No one truly understands unless they live it- and as someone who lives it...we are doing the best we can!!
Do NOT for one more minute lend any emotion to their comment- you are a heart mom.. hold that head high keep on updating about the cutest heart transplant recipient (boy ;-) EVER!!
That is after all what this blog is for ;-)
Love your guts!! and please know that this blog has helped me so much and served a purpose for ME in my journey with transplant- so you are helping and educating... and if someone doesn't appreciate it- well, they can just stop reading it!
Kim and Nathan: What a tremendous legacy of Love, Perserverance and Faith you are teaching and instilling in your children. It has been many months since I last read your blog and I am so very grateful that today, of ALL days that I did. I feel I was guided to do so, as it has truly touched me. You are both are amazing examples of strength and I am honored to know and love you both. Although I have never met in person your wonderful Gwen and Beckham, they are both who they are because of your tender and loving example. Keep the faith, keep moving forward and know our prayers and thoughts are always with your family. Love you, Peri (Aunt-sorta,kinda)!
I am so grateful for your blog. Our second girl has had some health problems and reading about what you are going through has helped give me strength at difficult times. You are such a great mom and anyone who knows you knows that.
I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
Post a Comment