Saturday, April 24, 2010

2010 C.A.R.E. 5K & 10K Run and Walk

Anyone in the mood to walk or run to raise awareness for organ donation? If so, please join us on May 1st at Centennial Park in Waukee, for the 2010 C.A.R.E. 5K & 10K Run and Walk, sponsored by My Angel Foundation. For info on the race and to register please click here. Please let me know if you sign up because I would love a walking buddy (I'm pushing the kiddos in the stroller) and Nate would love a running buddy.

Click here to view an article that I wrote (the same one that was published last year by the Utah Baby Guide) about Beckham, that is also on the My Angel Foundation website.

Hope to see you there!
-Beckham & Co.

3 comments:

Stefenie said...

I just read your article and WOW it made me tear up numerous times. You guys have truly been through so much with Beckham and he has definitely taken you on quite the roller coaster ride.

You guys have amazing strength and Beckham is so fortunate to have the loving family that he does.

Best of luck on your walk/run.

Stef
www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

RHONDA said...

Hey girl, Thank you for sharing that article. I stand Amazed as always at your strength and courage. Beckham and Gwen are Blessed to have such an Amazing Mommy! It is also unbelievable all you have been through and Beckham the fighter is still standing strong. God has a purpose and a calling for him and he will do great things. Just think of all the people who have been Blessed already by your sweet boy. I know I have!! Keep Fighting Strong Beckham!!
Much Love and Hugs from SC,

Rhonda :)
www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!