Hey everybody, this is Nate and (sometime next week between the 17th and the 20th) my parents are opening a new restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City called Scaddy's. It is a family owned and family ran establishment that is going to boast an amazing breakfast menu, continue the Legacy of the Wayneburger, and provide the freshest food in Salt Lake (everything made to order and even the fries will be home sliced in the store).What can you do? Well until it opens you can help us get out the word.
First, by telling your own friends and family in Utah about Scaddy's.
Second, by becoming a fan on Facebook.
Then in the next week we will make sure and announce opening day with the hopes that all of our Utah friends will make the visit...you'll be glad that you did (If you aren't a Utah friend you are still invited, but we understand if you don't plan your summer vacation around this).
Where can you find it? I'm glad you asked...
1846 South 300 West...right by the 21st Street area Costco just off of I-15.
We are excited, Scaddy's is going to be great. And make sure to become a Facebook fan...next week we will be having contests giving away coupons for free food!
Scaddy's - Fresh Taste is Everything!
6 comments:
Sounds yummy. I am definitely planning on going next time I'm up there:)
SWEET!!! We will definitely be going.
If only we lived closer! Maybe some day we will get out there!
Sounds delish! We'll be going sometime!!!
Definitely noted.
I won't be a frequent patron as I live in Dallas, TX...but, I have been to SLC in the past, and LOVED it! So, when we go back---we'll have to try it out!!!!
I will be there next month and WILL go. Sounds awesome. Thanks for letting me know.
Sara Stinger
Post a Comment