Saturday, January 3, 2009

Undeafeted at 13-0!!!

We didn't quite make it to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl this year (imagine that), but we had fun at home with Gwen cheering on the "Goo Utes"!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great night, GO UTES!!!! I freakin love this team!...and to think we were there to see it all start (the trek to michigan). I'm pretty sure we pissed off our neighbors and I lost my voice about 5 mins into the game...ha ha. We should have got together last night...I hope all is well with you guys, give me a call when you can Nate!

Sandi said...

I thought of you guys a lot during the game last night. Yay, go Utah!
I'm glad you're home. My christmas card to you guys got sent back to me! I must have gotten the address wrong. Who knows...the week before Christmas was all a blur.

Kaycee said...

It's really good to read a post that isn't sad news about Beckham's health!! Happy New Year!!

Me said...

Thats right!! Go UTES!! Daxton was cheering super loud! Glad that you were able to be home for the game.

Hoggards said...

Totally didn't know you were a Utes fan, but they did an awesome job of kicking butt! Glad you guys were able to see it and have a good time! Your kids are adorable!

Mitzi said...

GO Utes! Love your kiddos in their Utah sweatshirts! Carter has one that is amazingly similar.... LOL! Wish we could have been closer to watch the game together! Miss you guys!

Jana said...

Cute, cute, kids! However, they seem to be wearing the wrong color. Kidding, I found myself cheering for the UTES. What a good game.