Saturday, June 7, 2008
Answer & Info
I thought that I should probably answer the "where are you moving" question that I posed in my last post. The answer to that question is that we are not moving away from Des Moines....at the current moment. Nate does not graduate until December and has not yet applied to grad school. He has a list of about 8 masters programs that he will apply for but he cannot apply until he takes the GRE. He is scheduled to take that in GRE (good luck Nate!). We are selling out place because of two issues. 1 - because we have out grown it and 2 - so that we can hopefully have it sold by the time we do move (where ever that will be).
On another note...check out this blog. My friend Erica is quite the blogger and every Saturday she does a post entitled "Saturday's Someone" where she spotlights a friend. This week she chose me to spotlight. I feel so flattered. Erica is such a great friend. We had a tornado scare here in Des Moines this week and Erica and her husband made sure to call us and make sure we knew about it so that we could go and hide. Good thing they called because we did not know about the tornado warning. Thanks so much Erica.
-Kim
On another note...check out this blog. My friend Erica is quite the blogger and every Saturday she does a post entitled "Saturday's Someone" where she spotlights a friend. This week she chose me to spotlight. I feel so flattered. Erica is such a great friend. We had a tornado scare here in Des Moines this week and Erica and her husband made sure to call us and make sure we knew about it so that we could go and hide. Good thing they called because we did not know about the tornado warning. Thanks so much Erica.
-Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's cool that your friend does those "Saturday Someones." It seems like you told me before but I forgot the murderer in the car story, you'll have to tell me sometime.
How's the house selling going?
Kim, that was so fun to read the spot light about you! I love, loved it and all the pictures!! I also am curious about the driving in a car with a murderer story.
Hi!! I discovered your blog through Erica's! Check me out sometime! You have a beautiful family!
"Beat it...Beat it..." That totally makes me think of stag dances at good old Mountain View. I think I still remember the moves you taught me :)
Saturday's Someone- That song made me bawl....I loved it! You are great! I wish we could hang out more so you could make me laugh....cause sometimes....there's just not enough rocks!
Kim---Do I remember you...are you crazy?!? I am so glad you found my blog and I have loved reading yours and catching up. You and Nate have been through so much...life is crazy, huh?!? Your kids are darling. Are you going to Utah anytime soon??
We adopted Zannah Mae in March, she is so precious and we are so lucky to have her.
YES, we definitely had good times, we miss you guys!! We are still in Texas, why did we all move away again?? Love ya!! Dorsey's
Post a Comment